Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm linking up here at the last minute for WILW! 

- ONE-
I am loving that there are only 50 days until graduation... that is sooooo exciting and soooooooooo stressful.  50 days to get about a million things done! 

-TWO-
I am loving that my birthday was this week! I literally stayed in my pajamas all day and did nothing! That was exactly what I wanted- I can't tell you when the last time was that I was able to do that.  This week has been so low key, and I am thankful! 

-THREE-
The biggest LOVE of this week is that I got an offer from Texas Health Resources Harris Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas for their critical care/ ER residency.  We finally got around to telling all of our family (hence the late post) and we are so excited.  We will be moving in December, but the job will not start until February because I will need to take the NCLEX test to get licensed before I start working. We are excited and feeling extremely blessed.  Thanks for all of the encouragement over the years.  Stay tuned for more details! Here is a picture of the hospital:



More on our journey next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment