Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm BACK.....

It has been a crazy week to say the least....... but I'm back... I'll do my update as I link up with Carissa for Miscellany Monday.


-ONE-
First off interviews went good... I haven't heard anything yet- they are interviewing until the 2nd week in November, so I guess we will see.   It was a pretty crazy day of interviewing to say the least and I was exhausted when it was over.  I was able to go back for a 2nd interview with one of the hospitals because they were doing follow-up interviews on Friday and I was leaving Thursday.  She said she wanted to make sure I got that opportunity so that made me feel good.  Honestly, I have no idea what will happen.  As long as it is what the Lord has for my life, I will be happy.  

Beyond the interviews, Texas was great! I did have quite a bit of homework due while I was gone so I locked myself in the room and got a essay midterm done, and my journal done for clinicals the weekend before.  Those were both due before Wednesday so it was pretty crazy until then. We also got to go look at some housing options if I were to get a job.  We have to be prepared... it is only like 8ish weeks until graduation.  Have I mentioned that this whole up in the air stuff is KILLING ME. 

I flew back on Thursday and had to be up on Friday morning for another weekend of clinicals.  Exhausted is an understatement.  Jason and I finally got back to Lynchburg last night and I only have one weekend of clinicals left- PRAISE THE LORD.  I have been working on my second journal (that ends up being about 8 pages) that is due this week, and then maybe I can breathe for a day lol.  Shout out to my husband for being the best through this last semester!!!!!!! He actually starts two more classes today... wish us luck lol. 

-TWO-
Thanksgiving is the next thing to look forward to.  Jason and I are excited to be in Texas for Thanksgiving for the first time EVER.  As usual mom and dad will spoil us and we are looking forward to it.  A few things on the schedule are:



HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS with the Fort Worth Symphony at the Bass Hall
This Fort Worth Symphony holiday tradition is filled with joyous sounds of the season as well as jolly old St. Nick himself! So you better watch out…this concert is sure to put you and your family in the mood for Christmas. Not responsible for causing excessive seasonal spirit.



Gaylord Texan’s popular ICE! winter holiday 
ICE! featuring DreamWorks’ Shrek the Halls™. The DreamWorks animated holiday TV special will be brought to life in an interactive world of colorful ice sculptures carved entirely from TWO-MILLION pounds of ice.  The attraction will be featuring favorite characters: Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, Gingy and Puss in Boots.
And finally... the Baylor vs.  Texas Tech game 



We are so excited about getting to spend time with family, and getting to play a little.  That is one thing that Jason and I don't get to do very often.  thanks mom and dad for making it all happen! 

-THREE-
As usual I will end with my countdown:
Thanksgiving: 31 days
Graduation: 53 days 
Christmas: 62 days 


I hope everyone has a great week! 

More on our journey next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment