Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh Monday...

Is it really Monday again?! Where did my weekend go???

 I am linking up with Carissa again for Miscellany Monday

- ONE-
How did I wake up this morning you ask?!... well I guess they decided to check the fire alarms in our building.... PERFECT... now that I know I'm not about to die- I'm not so happy that's how I woke up..... I mean they usually tell us before they do such a thing- but not today.  

-TWO-
Jason and I had a great weekend! He finally got me out of the house and took me to Charlottesville for the UVA game.  It was actually a pretty good game, they just have some crappy fans at times! I will not get back on that soap box! (you're welcome Jason) In the end UVA did win in OT so all is good!

 
Glad we were able to watch Michael play through high school, and now at UVA! And of course I was watching the cheerleaders, from across the field!




-THREE-

It is cold!!!! and I am loving it! There is nothing better than needing coffee, a sweater or hoodie, and a fire in the fireplace.  Too bad that could all be true except for the fire... dang apartment. 

-FOUR-
My plans for this week: maybe some crafting, cooking Jason whatever he wants, get all of the laundry put away (the worst part), maybe convince Jase to take me to the pumpkin patch, schedule my interviews, look at housing options, make another list (ha!) of what all needs to happen before graduation, clean the house, get our winter clothes out/ summer clothes put away, work on NCLEX questions, get as much work done for school as possible ( I have 4 tests, 7ish quizzes, and 2 projects left!)   I'll let you know next week if I get it all done! 

-FIVE-
As usual I will end with my countdown:
My birthday: 21 days
Thanksgiving: 52 days
Graduation: 74 days 
Christmas: 83 days 


More on our journey next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment