Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday
This week is half way over! 

Linking up here for What I'm loving Wednesday
{ONE}
I am LOVING that I finally made it to Gold level at Starbucks.  Not sure why it took me so long, but bring on the free drinks!!! 


ps. I know why... because now I don't have Joe Beans.... Making due with what I have Lynchburg people! 

{TWO}
I am loving that I have been able to get mostly everything done this week.  Jason will tell you if I make a list, or even a schedule I stick to it.  My whole life is about to be one big schedule, but thats okay, whatever works right?  Thankfully I married a man that didn't even know what this meant when I met him (ha!)- he keeps me balanced between insanity and chaos.  

And for the record he loves my lists & calendars lol... or at least that's what I tell myself!

{THREE}
I am loving the weather.  Many of you know that Texas was desperately in need of rain, and we have gotten just that this week.  I have said it before, but really there is nothing like a Texas thunderstorm.  The last one we had lasted for hours.  It was GLORIOUS! It looks like we are going to get some more rain, but look at Sunday and Monday!!! loving the warmth! 

{FOUR}
 Jason and I are loving 'Green Monsters'... partially because of the name lol
Here is the recipe from Kristin's blog over at Iowa Girl Eats.  She has some great stuff so check it out! You can also print the recipe at the link below- it will just send you to her website! 

Green Monster Spinach Smoothie

Print this recipe!
Serves 1
Ingredients:
1 frozen sliced banana
1 Tablespoon peanut butter
1/2 cup 0% Vanilla Chobani Greek yogurt
1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze 
(or other kind of milk)
4 cups baby spinach (or more, or less)


Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Nutritional stats: 350 calories, 10g fiber, 21g protein

Here is what ours looked like-

This is seriously the best, healthy thing you will make yourself! Jason has already sent me a text saying he was dying for another one! 

{FIVE}
Here are a few pinterst loves from this week:

[via]

[via]
[via]
[via]
 [via]

[via]

[via]
This bottle keeps track of the water that you drink throughout the day! 
[via]

And as usual leaving you with something sweet... 
[via]


Hope you all have a great Wednesday! 

More on our journey next time, 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out our blog!!! We love green monsters around here!! Hope you are well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love those monsters : ) good to hear from you friend!

      Delete
  2. These posts are so fun aren't they? I just discovered you're blog. It's adorable & so are you!!! I love your doggie, we have bichon's and they look sooo similar. I love my little white fluffy puppies :o) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!!!! thanks for reading and your sweet comment!

      Delete