Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday...

Monday....
 I am linking up with Carissa again for Miscellany Monday

-ONE-
Who ever came up with the idea for doing 1/2 sticks of butter is a GENIUS! I seriously cannot stand to put a half used stick of butter back in the refrigerator, so when I brought these home I was thrilled! I had never heard of such a thing! Brilliant!


-TWO-
I LOVE when my mom sends me things... just because she knows I'm having a hard week, or just because she loves me! Thanks mom.... LOVE YOU


-THREE-
Next week we leave to go to Texas for Thanksgiving... I am excited to get there and get things done! Jason and I have an agenda- FINDING A HOUSE- and many other things that need to be done before we move... I am nervous, excited and thankful this week.  The feelings seem to change daily : )

-FOUR-
A couple of things mom and I are going to work on while we are there for thanksgiving.  Found on pinterest of course....




-FIVE-
finally the countdown...
Thanksgiving: 10 days
Graduation: 32 days
 (2 days of class, 1 projects, 2 finals, 4 weeks )
Moving day: 33 days
Christmas: 41days 


More on our journey next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment