Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday...

Monday- again... a new week with a new To-Do list....
 I am linking up with Carissa again for Miscellany Monday

ONE-
I finished my last weekend of clinicals this weekend!!! over 850 hours of my life spent doing clinicals.... I am glad to be done!!! Oh and I am SO glad I never have to wear that dang uniform again! Can't wait till the uniform burning!!! 

-TWO-
Jason and I spent the day yesterday packing... it is funny that such a dreadful task can be such a good day when it's spent with your husband.  Jason and I don't get very many full days together so we really appreciate them when we have them! We laughed a lot yesterday and I realized how well we really work as a team! I love that man!!!  

We don't have a lot more going on than packing and school work right now.  Our lives are pretty consumed with both! I will be glad to be done with all of the work- my last assignment is due the 9th of December! Jason's semester goes until the day I graduate- the 16th! Until then not a whole lot of excitement around here! 

-THREE-
 finally the countdown...
Thanksgiving: 17 days
Graduation: 39 days
 (3 days of class, 2 projects, 2 finals, 1 journal, 5 weeks (including Thanksgiving))
Moving day: 40 days
Christmas: 48 days 

More on our journey next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment