Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Whats for Dinner?!

Happy Thursday...

If you remember- it is a goal of mine to cook more, clean more and sleep more during this break from school.  Today I have achieved all 3! Jason and I ended up giving the dog a hair cut last night so we didn't go to sleep until about 1:30- you would think I would sleep in... yea right.  I woke up at 7:30... but have no fear I took about a 2 hour nap before lunch! 

What's for Dinner???
How many times do I ask myself this during the week? Pretty much every day!

I just finished cooking dinner and it's only 4:45.  i really made it so that Jason can take it to lunch tomorrow- this was per his request! Something my mom always makes, and so easy! I actually vacuumed and gave the dog a bath while it was cooking! Love multitasking! 

Not sure where the recipe originated, but here it is...


Chicken Marinara

Ingredients: 
Chicken breasts or tenderloins
Italian bread crumbs
1/3 bottle of marinara sauce 
Provolone cheese

Directions
Preheat the oven to 350

Coat chicken in italian breadcrumbs & 
brown with olive oil in a skillet


Spray a pyrex dish with pam & fill with 1/3 bottle of marinara sauce 

Place chicken on top of sauce and 
bake for 45minutes- 1 hour at 350
Put provolone cheese on top of the chicken for the last 10 minutes. 

Mom always serves it will chicken garlic rice- a- roni!

Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment