Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, June 25, 2012

Miscellany Monday!


Miscellany Monday! 
It has been quite a while since I have blogged on a Monday! I have missed it! Here is a little weekend recap in my miscellany monday linking up here .

{ONE}
This weekend Jason and I spent some great time together! We went to breakfast Saturday morning (one of Jason's favorite things to do on the weekend) then went to the farmers market.  I love fresh produce, and love to support our local farmers! 

After we got home from that we went to the pool with my sister and her kiddos, and then to church! It was a packed, but great day! 

{TWO}
only 31 days until the olympics! 

I have been watching all of the olympic trials! I seriously love the olympics! I guess it is my competitive side, or maybe my love for this country, but I love to see people give their all to something! Also, I have been surprised and so glad to hear the name of the Lord praised and the glory given to him throughout the last couple of days! 

{THREE}
There are a lot of exciting things coming up in the next month! Starting with a quick camping trip with my parents on Friday! We will be getting away, unplugging from our phones/ computers, and life in general for about 4 days! AND the weather is going to be such a good break! It is going to be so hot this week, but the weather in New Mexico is going to be so nice! 

{FOUR}

A little love for my best! I don't know what I would do without you Rach! The Lord knew exactly what I needed in a friend and let us spend our first glorious 12 hours together on our labor & delivery clinical.  Thankful that I have a friend that I can be myself around, act completely silly with, vent to, laugh at I mean with (ha!), and count on for advice and prayers! Although the miles between us make me crazy, and even mad at times- I am thankful that you are just a phone call away! love you rach!

{FIVE}
There are only 182 days until Christmas.  I know I know its only June, but I LOVE Christmas... and it is stinkin hot here in Texas! I might even get a head start on getting our Christmas presents bought! 


Happy Monday everyone! 
More on our journey next time, 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Olympics too!! I am so excited for them this year!

    ReplyDelete