Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday loves!


Happy Wednesday
Linking up here for What I'm loving Wednesday

{ONE}
I am loving all of the fun times that Jason and I have been having lately!

Monday we were in Fort Worth and had dinner at one of our favorite places- The Tavern.  I mean seriously I cannot get enough of their "Fire Roasted Artichokes".  I think I could eat them everyday.  Really we haven't ever had anything bad there! 

{TWO}
Before going to dinner..... my sweet husband bought me an early anniversary present! 

An IPAD! He really is too good to me! Although our anniversary isn't for another week and a half I am thankful to have it before we leave town tomorrow

{THREE}
I am loving that we are going out of town tomorrow! It is always a good time camping with my parents.  We are looking forward to the cooler temperatures, down time of doing nothing, good food, and nights playing winning spades! I mean really the men have no chance with mom and I! 

{FOUR}

A few loves from pinterest lately! 








{FIVE}
I am loving that my first 2 classes back are over next week! I of course already have them done! Dont worry though, my next class started this monday! After finishing these three classes I will have 2 more left! I am looking forward to having degree number three complete in December! Number 3 of how many?! Ha! funny question... it could be 4 or 5 or even 6! I have dreams and goals people! It's what keeps me going! 

Hope you are all having a great week!

More on our journey next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment