Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

BAD bloggers...

We have been BUSY these last two weeks wrapping up the summer and getting ready for the school year.  You know everyone is back in Lynchburg when you have to search for a parking spot at night !!! Jason and i have had a great weekend! Friday he was able to come to the LCA football game with me.  It was a great night for the team, as they won against a local public high school, and the varsity girls did a great job cheering! Friday night football is just exciting! Saturday we both worked at 4, so until then we just hung out and played some games that we got for wedding presents.  This is the best entertainment we have without cable!   It really was fun to just be together! Today we went to church, got things done around the house and just got back from the movies.  This weekend was a great end to the summer! 

Tomorrow 
I start school again, nervous maybe, excited definitely.  I keep telling myself the faster it starts the faster its over.  Really I am just looking forward to learning everything, and being able to care for my patients to the best of my ability.  i know the Lord has great things in store, and I am just trusting in his plan for my life. 

A verse that I am clinging to this year-
Psalm 61:2

When my heart is overwhelmed; 
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

More on our journey next time,
Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment